Join us for our annual fall event: #WildAuction2021 October 25 – November 1, 2021
This year we are expanding the categories to include gift certificates, getaways, services, and conservation focused gifts along with art and creator works!
This fundraiser is one of Pacific Wild’s favourite events of the year. Everyone with items in the auction has demonstrated alignment with our mission, and a commitment to conservation and/or sustainability in their practice or business.
Buyers during the auction know 30-100% of funds raised go directly to our campaigns to protect B.C. wildlife and habitat. It’s the perfect venue to pick up meaningful gifts to celebrate the holidays, birthdays or support artists, creators and businesses that support conservation!
For artists, this year we are limiting submissions to prints or unframed canvas for easier and less expensive shipping, or small items under 1kg that can be shipped in standard Canada Post packaging.
- Register to be in the auction by September 15, 2021
- Receive your welcome package via email with instructions on the next steps
- Book an Instagram Live session during Auction Week if applicable
- Mail your item to Pacific Wild’s Victoria headquarters by October 11, 2021
- Promote your auction item and invite your friends to register as bidders before the auction opens on October 25, 2021
- Be active during auction week by engaging with bidders and/sharing auction items across your social channels
- Share information about Pacific Wild’s campaigns during Auction Week with pre-supplied graphics
- Celebrate your winning bidder(s) November 1, 2021 and join the Zoom party!
- If you are doing a split on the sale, receive your payment via e-transfer or cheque, and your receipt for your donation.
- Send us a testimonial about participating in the auction for our WildAuction2021 recap video.
Want to donate but can’t participate in the auction platform due to artist media, framing etc.?
Register for the auction, but select “Run my own fundraiser the week of October 25 to November 1” and provide a link to your fundraising page. Tag your posts with #WildAuction2021 so we can promote it during auction week!