This year we are expanding the categories to include gift certificates, getaways, services, and conservation focused gifts along with art and creator works!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS APRIL 10, 2023
This fundraiser is one of Pacific Wild’s favourite events of the year. Everyone with items in the auction has demonstrated alignment with our mission, and a commitment to conservation and/or sustainability in their practice or business.
Buyers during the auction know funds raised go directly to our campaigns to protect B.C. wildlife and habitat. It’s the perfect venue to pick up meaningful gifts to celebrate holidays, birthdays or support artists, creators and businesses that support conservation.
For artists, this year we are limiting art submissions to un-stretched canvas, 8×8 board, unframed works on paper, or prints for easier and less expensive shipping, or small items under 1kg that can be shipped in standard Canada Post packaging. Or, if you’d like to mail it at your cost or through buyer-pays-shipping, let us know.
Theme for artwork should be British Columbia animals and ecosystems, especially those at risk, or endangered.
- Registration deadline is April 20, 2023
- For non-art submissions (gift certificates, items mailed direct to winning bidder) deadline for submissions is May 5, 2023.
- Book an Instagram Live session during Auction Week if applicable
- Mail your art item to Pacific Wild’s Victoria headquarters by April 28, 2023
- Promote your auction item and invite your friends to register as bidders before the auction opens on May 15, 2023
- Be active during auction week by engaging with bidders and/sharing auction items across your social channels
- Share information about Pacific Wild’s campaigns during Auction Week with pre-supplied graphics
- Celebrate your winning bidder(s) May 19, and join the Zoom party or in-person at the Victoria office
- Send us a testimonial about participating in the auction for our #WildAuction2023 recap video.
- All art must be shipped to our office by April 20, 2023. The piece must be approved prior to sending and a completed registration form. All items should be shippable in a standard 2kg box or print tube mailer.
- If an artist or business is willing to cover shipping direct to the auction item winner, please let us know in the comments section of the registration form.
Want to donate but can’t participate in the auction platform due to artist media, framing etc.?
Register for the auction, but select “Run my own fundraiser the week of April May 15-19, 2023” and provide a link to your fundraising page. Tag your posts with #WildAuction2023 so we can promote them during auction week!